You kitties are not going to believe this! Last night, after we celebrated Samwise's 5th Barkday (he got a squeeky squirrel and doggie stinky goodness and we got stinky goodness too to help him celebrate!) Mommy and Daddy left to go to a party at Aunt Susan and Uncle Dave's house and DID NOT TAKE US! No! They said we had to stay inside and be safe. We are so mad! For out T13, we are going to list the things that we missed last night because Mommy and Daddy are mean and made us stay home.
1. Mommy left dressed as a witch. We wanted to go for a ride on her broomstick but no!!!
2. Daddy made shrimp creole for the party that we wanted to eat but no!!!
3. Mommy left with the makings for a drink called a Bloody Mary which sounded interesting so we thought we would try it but no!!!
4. They went to Aunt Susan and Uncle Dave's house who we love and wanted to see but no!!!
5. They went to haunt the graveyard - which means they dressed up and scared all of the kids who came wanting candy and we thought we could be really scary pirates but no!!!
6. Mommy said there would be lots of food at the party including chicken and we wanted some but no!!!
7. Friends that we have not seen in a long time and that came from far away where there that we wanted to see but no!!!
8. We know there were tons of decorations that would have looked better shredding with cat claws but no!!!
9. In the graveyard there are tombstones to climb on and coffins to hide in but no!!!
10. After the kids are done tricks or treating, our friend Pat recites The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe BY HEART and we wanted to hear it but no!!!
11. Our friend Dan recites "Super Chicken" BY HEART following Pat's recitation and we wanted to hear about a super chicken by no!!!
12. We could have watched all of our friends get dressed up while we stayed inside with Aunt Susan and Uncle Dave's kitties and had our own Halloween celebration but no!!!
13. Mommy and Daddy could have stayed home and played with us but no!!!
Huff, huff, huff. We were so mad we could have spit all night. We are prepared to forgive them though, but only if they give us plenty stinky goodness and lots of treats! If and and only if we forgive them, we'll post some of their silly pictures that they took on our bloggie tommorow. What do you kitties think? Should we forgive them?