This week's Thursday Thirteen outlines the reasons that you should join the pirate kitty crew of the Black Furrball!
1. The Black Furrball sails to many interesting places with exotic forms of Nip.
2. Climbing on the rigging and sleeping in the crow's nest is a lot of fun.
3. We sail on the ocean where there is tons and tons of fish.
4. On the open ocean, there is nothing to block the warm sunbeams that we like to snooze in.
5. There are no dogs allowed on the Black Furrball (except Samwise who thinks he's a cat).
6. A eye patch makes a kitty look very cool (see Dante's pic above).
7. "Me'Arrrggggg" is really fun to say.
8. Tuna boats and Temptation boats are just ripe for plundering.
9. You could adopt a really cool pirate name like the Dread PirateCat Patches.
10. Crew member rations on the Black Furrball include lots of stinky goodness.
11. Seagulls often follow the boat and you can "play" with them.
12. You would get to hang out with all of your friends on the decks of a pirate ship.
13. You would get this really cool picture for your very own bloggie to show everyone that you are a crew member of the Black Furrball!