Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Pirate Kitty Crew Wanted

This week's Thursday Thirteen outlines the reasons that you should join the pirate kitty crew of the Black Furrball!

1. The Black Furrball sails to many interesting places with exotic forms of Nip.

2. Climbing on the rigging and sleeping in the crow's nest is a lot of fun.

3. We sail on the ocean where there is tons and tons of fish.

4. On the open ocean, there is nothing to block the warm sunbeams that we like to snooze in.

5. There are no dogs allowed on the Black Furrball (except Samwise who thinks he's a cat).

6. A eye patch makes a kitty look very cool (see Dante's pic above).

7. "Me'Arrrggggg" is really fun to say.

8. Tuna boats and Temptation boats are just ripe for plundering.

9. You could adopt a really cool pirate name like the Dread PirateCat Patches.

10. Crew member rations on the Black Furrball include lots of stinky goodness.

11. Seagulls often follow the boat and you can "play" with them.

12. You would get to hang out with all of your friends on the decks of a pirate ship.

13. You would get this really cool picture for your very own bloggie to show everyone that you are a crew member of the Black Furrball!

22 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh gosh, we gotta join da crew! Hmm, must think up grate pirate names...we'll be back! Hehehe, our word verification is 'uzgood', yup we'z good...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sounds great! :) With all of those fabulous reasons, I simply have to join the crew. :) I'll have to go back and see what my pirate name on "Meow like a Pirate Day" was!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I's don'ts knows if I'ds be a good Pirate but Molly and Shadow certainlys woulds likes to do this. Shadow the Stealth and Molly the Menacing sounds likes goods names to me but theys wants to picks their owns. They's let ya's knows their names.

Tybalt said...

You know that Ivy is dying to join your pirate crew! Holly and I would like to join as well . . . hmmm . . . piratey names . . . we'll be giving thought to this. Three sailors reporting for duty, Cap'n!

Unknown said...

Ooohh, Oooh... We would luv to be pirate kitteahs and go on adventures on da high c's. We thinks pirates is cool.

Daisy said...

I am reporting for pirate duty, Cap'n!

Anonymous said...

If I don't get the presidency, I know what I am doing!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oooo me me me...I wanna join! This sound exciting and fun. When do we set sail?

Boo

Anonymous said...

Arrgh! Ahoy there mateys! We think we should be Riley the Rude and Tiki the Terrible. Arrgh!

Anonymous said...

I think I would not make a good pirate, but there are 2 kitty girls sitting next to me who would LOVE to join -- B'Elanna & Djenna! We have to think about there names, maybe you have an idea? Oh, they cannot wait to start plundering the tuna boats!

~Ruis

LZ said...

I would make an awesome pirate I think. Sounds like a great thing to do!

Chase

Unknown said...

Oh boy! I wanna be a pirate cat, I wanna be a pirate cat!

The Meezers or Billy said...

I wanna join!! I wanna join!! I efen haf my own pirate clothes!! - Miles

Samantha & Mom said...

We want to be Pirate Kitties, too!! We had names on Meow like a Pirate day! We'll have to look them up and get back to you! Way cool fun!!
Your FL furiends,

Lux said...

Hmm, that *does sound like fun!

Starbuck and Torrey said...

Sounds good! How do we sign up!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ah, we're happy landlubbers. Even LC, (who likes water) says she doesn't want to be on piece a wood with it alla round her...

Sadly, we is retired kitties luvin the solid ground beneath our feet an the safety of the cave these days.

We might be willin to host yer crew overnight though(we is real close to water), and share tales, games and Nip til the wee hours...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Sounds really great~!!!!

I especially love #6, it's true~~~

Karen Jo said...

It looks like you are taking on a fine crew, Captain Jack. Have lots and lots of fun.

Parker said...

AAARRRrrrrrr! Gurglin' Marilyn Jones ready to set sail here!

The Crew said...

This sounds great, but we can't think of any good pirate names for all of us. Can the entire Crew could join with just one name?

George

Parker said...

Gurglin' Marilyn Jones - that's my name and I think you have a great idea! We will purr and pray for your family to all get better!