First off, we want to thank everyone for their heartfelt good wishes and prayers for Daddy's sister. She is doing well and should be home by now and able to return to work next week. We have not been blogging long, and knowing that so many people already care about us is just overwhelming. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. Now on to other things!
Last night, after dark, at about 8pm Mommy says, our beans returned home from New Orleans! They were very glad that they got to go and we were kinda glad too because it meant we got spoiled by Uncle Mark. We did worry about them for a time when we heard something about having hurricanes in the French Quarter (as pirates, we know that hurricanes are not good - after all, one swept Captain Jack off of the Black Furrball) but Uncle Mark said it wasn't what we thought. Mommy says they ate excellent food and had a great time. They even brought us back some gourmet kitty treats from the French Quarter! When they get the pictures they took edited, we'll put some online for you kitties to see. Until then, we've been tagged for our very first meme!!
We’ve been tagged by Mickey for a meme. Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog;
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself;
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs;
* Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random and/or Weird Facts About Us!
1. Captain Jack - I love to play with straws so much that when I have one in my mouth, I make a weird yawling sound, almost like I am in pain. The first time I did this, Mommy was so scared because she thought I was hurt when actually I was just playing with a straw. Even now Mommy must remind herself "Oh, Jack has a straw" when she hears that meow.
2. Dante - One of my favorite things to do is to taunt Beaux through the glass on our porch door. He will be outside and I will be inside. I love to stand on my back legs and paw the glass door like mad, right in Beaux's face. This makes Beaux bark a really mean bark that usually gets him yelled at by the beans. I laugh cause he cannot get me AND because I got him in trouble!
3. Captain Jack - I love potato chips. Mommy cannot eat any without sharing or I will stand on her and stare until she gives in.
4. Dante - I love to sleep in front of the fireplace when its lit. If I could, and if Mommy and Daddy would remove the screen, I think I would sleep in the fire - so warm and toasty!
5. Captain Jack - I love water. I drink out of faucets, the water bowl and my fountain. Sometimes, I know my toys are thirsty too so I put them into the water bowl so they can drink....I just forget to take them out sometimes.
6. Dante - I only like crunchy treats. I refuse to eat moist treats like Pounce. Jack can have those - gimme the Whisker Lickins or Temptations!!
7. Both Kitties - We love to play on both sides of a door. Dante gets on one side, Captain Jack on the other, and we attack each other by using our paws under the door. It is so much fun!!
We are not sure who has not been tagged by this but Captain Jack wants to tag his special lady friend, Miss Boo. Dante would like to tag our twins Skeeter & LC.