We were tagged for the 7 Facts Meme by two of our new friends Chancy and Chase! We have already done the 7 Facts Meme for ourselves so we're going to do this instead - For Chancy the puppies will do the 7 Facts and for Chase, we'll do 7 random facts about holiday traditions we have in our house! So to start us off, here is Samwise!
Samwise - Hi kitties! Jack and Dante said we could tell you 7 random things about us doggies so here we go!
1. Samwise - I am named for a hobbit in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy by JRR Tolkien
2. Beaux - I can catch treats in the air if you toss them to me gently.
3. Samwise - I hate being brushed (too bad I am long furred) and I hate having my nails trimmed. Aunt Susan says she has never seen an animal that hated having his toes messed with as bad as I do.
4. Beaux - I love to be brushed!
5. Samwise - My favorite food is turkey and my second favorite food is fish!
6. Beaux - I am an escape artist. Mom and Dad have had to line the bottom of the fence with chicken wire to keep me from digging out and escaping.
7. Both - We really do love kitties - they just do not like us!
So that was 7 random facts about the puppies. Hope you kitties liked learning about our dogs. Now, in honor of the holiday season, here are 7 random facts about the holiday season in our home!
1. This time of year we spend a lot of time in the den in front of the fireplace. In fact, we had our First Fire of the Season last night - a big deal in our house!
2. All of us kitties and puppies have our own stockings that hang with Mommy's and Daddy's on the mantle. Santa Paws fills them on Christmas Eve.
3. All of us kitties and puppies have our own ornaments for the tree too.
4. Daddy always lights our house up in December. Mommy says that he goes for the tackiest light display possible but Daddy loves doing it!
5. Mommy always finds Christmas cookies made especially for dogs. We admit that they are nummy and eat some ourselves.
6. Nana and Grandpa always give us kitties and puppies Christmas presents and so do Aunt Susan and Uncle Dave.
7. Mommy and Daddy always spend Christmas Eve cuddled with us in front of the fire. We love being warm and snuggly as we wait for Santa Paws.
We hope everykitty in the US had a great Thanksgiving yesterday! We got turkey and ham and even turkey in gravy Fancy Feast. Samwise ate so much turkey that he fell into a Turkey Coma - he does this every year! After that we got to hang out in front of the fire with Mommy and Daddy and stay warm and coozy!! All and all, it was a great day. And now the beans are off work until Monday so we have all weekend to be together - and we get to watch Daddy light up the house again for Christmas!!