Well kitties, tommorow is Thanksgiving for all of us ktties living in the US. Since we may not get to post tommorow what with being with family and in turkey-induced comas, we decided to do a thankful post today.
Jack: We have many things to be thankful for but Dante and I narrowed it down to 4 things each. Here are mine:
1. I am thankful for my cat tree. Santa Paws brought it last year and I love it! Mommy says I am one spoiled kitty to have my own furniture!
2. I am thankful for my futon. Okay, its really Mom and Dad's but its mine to sleep on in the den - and its right next to my cat tree too.
3. Boogie mat filled with Nip - need I say more?
4. Mostly I am thankful to have a nice warm place to sleep in a home where I know I am loved and where the food, treats and toys are plentiful.
Dante - Here are my four.
1. I am thankful for having my very own bathroom that is mine. I get to guard it, escourt my visitors in and show them the amenities, and Mommy and Daddy put warm blankets in there for me to sleep on if I choose to.
2. I have a home that I can guard! One of my favorite things to guard are the stairs leading into the den. I love having my own home to guard!
3. I am thankful for this window ledge in the den. Its wide enough that a kitty can sit on it and look out the window and runs the full length of the room on one side.
4. I am thankful that I have my own spot on Daddy's desk. It is reserved only for me and is my spot with my favorite human. I am not ashamed to admit that I am a Daddy's boy.
Altogether, we are thankful for a year of love, laughter, and mostly good health. We are thankful for good friends (especially our new cat blogosphere friends), family, and our adopted family of Aunts and Uncles. Happy Thanksgiving Everykitty!!!!