Thursday, September 25, 2008

Totally Annoyed Thursday

Captain Jack here. I must tell you kitties, I have not gotten one moment of peace since Fagin heard about his pending promotion. The boy will not leave me alone but keeps pestering me, demanding that I tell him what his rank will be. Just look at these pictures Mommy took!

Here he is trying to sneak up on me, hoping that I will give him some clue. And let me tell you kitties, he is unrelenting in this too. Following me everywhere hoping to learn something. Mommy says he is like a kid waiting on Christmas. Sigh. You kitties would not believe what I put up with!!

Fagin: Tell ME Captain, PUH-LEEZE!!! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?!?!?!

Captain Jack: NO! Your promotion, if indeed there is one coming (wink,wink) will only be given when I say so, when the time is right, when the moon is in the right phase and the planets align...

Fagin: MOMMY! Jack is being mean to ME!!

Fagin: Sigh...ME hate waiting. ME wish he would give ME just one hint but he won't and when ME ask Dante he just shrugs and says its up to the Captain but that they are planning a ceremony and maybe a party to celebrate so maybe ME will try to wait. If ME gets presents at the party for ME! And we get to PLAYPLAYPLAY at the party too! ME like parties!!

Here's a hint: Fagin's rank, his new duties on the Black Furrball, has to do with the origin of his name and how the character he was named for made his living and also the way in which he proved himself during the Meow Like a Pirate Day adventures with Cap'n Nels of the Cat o'Nine Tails. Anyone have a guess?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are no good at guessing, but we still think Fagin should be the Commodore!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Good grief, we have no idea! But the pictures of Fagin are adorable. How is he feeling?

Chance said...

Iz he gonna be crew chief? Mommie sed da guy he waz named for useta be in charge of da orphan boy theefs so we fink he mite be in charge uv sumfing an da only thing we can fink of iz da crew. May be we shuld go reed wat happened wif captain nels the cranky.

The Furry Kids said...

Aw, man! We don't know. But we can't wait to find out. This is so exciting!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope Fagin likes his new promotion! When he gets it!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Dude! No guess. When's the party?

--Sunny

Daisy said...

This is so exciting! Maybe Fagin can have a special promotion ceremony!

The Meezers or Billy said...

ME don't know, but FAGIN!!! PLAYPLAYPLAY!!!!! Billy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Captain Jack
I am scratching my head this is a hard one. You will have to enlighten me perhaps by whispering sweet nothings in my ear...it is getting cooler perhaps we could light a fire and make sure my brothers aren't around and discuss...

Your devoted lady love
Miss Boo

Anonymous said...

he'll be the pick-pocket-in-chief?

effidently he has recovered entirely from the hoo-hahectomy;-)

--the meowers

Unknown said...

We have no idea, and when we asked the mom she said she was tired. Humph!

~ Molly and Shadow ~

FAGIN! Hai I is JAKE! I will PLAYPLAYPLAY wif yoo too!!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!

::springs in my feet::

::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

Isis said...

Fagin! I'm sure your promotion will be great! Try to be patient! We can play play play until then!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh boy! I'm afraid Fagin will read this and find out so I won't post my guess.

Mommy almost forgot this! Her birthday is Oct. 11. Oh! She is a total moron. She sent you and your grandbeans a card for Buck's passing but forgot to put enough postage on it. Then, when she put them in a new envelope, she wrote your street wrong as "Norcross trail" intead of Ranch Trail! duh. So it came back again.

We would like to try again if your mommy and grandbeans wouldn't be to sad with the reminder. Let us know