Thirteen Reasons Why You Should Meow Like a Pirate
1. You are invited on not one but two of the most fearsome pirate ships ever to sail the Seven Seas - the Black Furrball captained by your own Cap'n Jack or the Cat O'Nine Tails captained by Cap'n Nels.
2. We might see some catnip boats that we can acquire.
3. Dressing up like a pirate makes you more attractive to the opposite sex.
4. You get to meow funny and talk with a piratey accent all you want.
5. Yes, Fagin - FOODS and treats will be served on the pirate ships.
6. You have a good reason for never having your claws trimmed again - we need those weapons if you are going to be part of the crew.
7. If you have woofie friends, you can bring them, because sailing at our side will be the fearsome woofie Cap'n George who captains the woofie sailboat the George with her trusty first mate Beaux.
8. The ships have ropes to climb, high places to hang out like the crow's nest, and sails to slide down.
9. Sunbeams on the open ocean - need we say more?
10. Tuna lives in the ocean and we have big nets to catch them with.
11. We heard tale of a treasure map. There could be temptations or stinky goodness treasure that we find and as a crew member, you get a fair share of all the spoils
12. You get to spend all day with your friends reeking havoc and mayhem!
13. If you come along on the Black Furrball, you can have an official Black Furrball Crew Member badge for your bloggie!!
Hope to see you hear, in the morning, as we sail towards are destiny!! Me'ARRRRRR!!!