Thursday, August 28, 2008
We wanted to let you kitties know that we probably will not be posting for a few days. The bus Mommy was riding on to day hunting this morning had an electrical fire. This produced some very caustic fumes that hurt Mommy's lungs. Daddy took her to the doctor and she was diagnosed with pulmonary pneumonitis - basically the lung damage (inflammation and something akin to burnt or bruised lung tissue) one gets when they are in a house fire or inhale toxic chemicals. Mommy is at home resting and has been given lots of drugs and told to rest rest rest thru Tuesday morning. We hope that she feels up to helping us post, but if not, please do not think we have forgotten you - we're just trying to get Mommy feeling better!! Fires are bad kitties- Mommy said that may have been the one of the scariest moments in her life - barreling down an interstate, smelling smoke, and hearing people scream "FIRE!"