As you know, Mommy and Daddy are really debating bringing LK home to live with us. Because of this, today we are going to list 13 things we have heard said about LK this week.
1. Mommy said to Daddy: "Captain Jack is my kitty and Dante is your kitty - if we got LK, who would he belong to?"
2.Daddy said: "He is still so little that I cannot make a decision yet..."
3. Aunt Susan said: "If you are worried about Jack and Dante hurting him, don't be. Chances are they will think something more along the lines of 'what the heck is that thing?!' than they will think of hurting him."
4. Mommy said: "He is an orphan, we could name him Oliver."
5. Daddy said: "What about Dodger as in The Artful Dodger?"
6. Aunt Susan said: "I think you should name him Merlyn cause he has eyes like a little owl."
7. Mommy said: "Where would we isolate him at? Dante likes the guest bathroom so much and he feels that it is his room, so we cannot take that room from him."
8. Nana said: "If you guys bring him home, make sure to do it when you can take some time to be home with him so he can get to know you and the boys and the house."
9. Uncle Mark said: "I think you have just the right amount of animals and getting one more may be pushing it."
10. Aunt Susan said: "I have had one inquiry about him, so do not feel like you have to take him. I can find a home for him, no problem. If you do take him and it just doesn't work out, we can still find him a good home then too."
11. Mommy said: "It was easy enough when Dante came home. They only had about two hours of hissing and growling before it was over and Susan says a kitten would be easier than to introduce than Dante was..."
12. Samwise said: "Oh you should have seen him! He is so little and he was whapping and batting my nose and he smelled like a baby - just like Jack did when he first came home!"
13. Captain Jack and Dante say: "We are not sure about this either. We could use a cabin boy but what if he gets more attention than us? We like our hosue now. Do we really need to add another? What if we do not like him? What if he does not like us? Samwise says he bites too!!"