We are getting so excited about Captain Jack's 4th Birthday Cruise coming up on Monday! We are putting the finishing touches on our trivia treasure hunt and we cannot wait to see which kitty takes home the treasure! For this Thursday 13, we want to tell you all about the fun things there are for kitties to do aboard the Black Furrball!
1. Climbing the rigging! It's a tall ship after all and there is plenty of ropes and things to climb!
2. The Black Furrball provides the best fresh-caught fish that any kitty could ask for.
3. Hammocks are available in large supply for those afternoon naps.
4. We have eye patches just like Dante's for any kitty who wants to look fearsome!
5. It's fun to scream "Me-ARGH!!!" to show how scary and fierce you are.
6. Tuna boats and Temptations boats go by - need we say any more?
7. There is nothing quite as lovely as the sun over the Carribean and we have tons of decks for sunbathing!
8. Seagulls follow the boats as they come in and leave port! YUMMY!
9. Real live undead shrimp that quickly become real live dead shrimps in the kitty belly!
10. The beans must do as we say or we can make them walk the plank!
11. We can smuggle in the best nip you've ever had!
12. Kitties look really cool in pirate costumes!
13. We're pirates, we can do whatever we want and if a bean says no, we can shanghai them!!