While we were gone, we noticed how many things we have been tagged for. WOW! Mommy is going to help us go through and write everything that we were tagged for down so we can do all of them soon (hopefully starting tommorow). Until then, we wanted to do a Thursday Thirteen called:
"Thirteen Things We Did While Mommy Was Sick"
1. Slept on the big bed with Mommy. After Daddy went to work every morning, we were afraid she would get lonely so we made sure to get into bed with her to keep her company.
2. Kept her head warm by curling up on the pillow beside her. We think it is very important to stay warm when you are sick.
3. Soothed her to sleep by purring after we laid on her pillow. We would purr right in her ear so that she would be all relaxed and have good dreams.
4. Entertained her by playing all over the bedroom. That was fun and we could not have her getting bored!
5. Made sure she got her exercise by meowing at her for treats which are kept in the food room. Going up and down the stairs to assist us meant she got exercise which kept her strength up.
6. Made sure the dogs left her alone to rest by whapping them and growling at them (Dante especially enjoyed this).
7. Made sure Mommy's drinks were good for her by taking sniffs and sips.
8. Made sure Mommy did not hurt herself with the drinking straws she placed in her glasses by stealing the straws.
9. Captain Jack showed Mommy how one should play with straws after we stole them.
10. Took long naps with Mommy - this is very important in the healing process.
11. Gave Mommy massages by making biscuits on her tummy.
12. Made sure Mommy's dinner was good by taste testing for her.
13. Since she was not day hunting, we were able to go out on our porch and enjoy the nice weather. Its was almost 70 degrees here!! Here are some pictures Mommy took of us enjoying the day. Do you see how Dante's furrs are all thick? Mommy says he has his winter coat on.Mommy put this green blanket on this chair just for Jack. She said it matches his beautiful green eyes.