In light of Mommy being stressed and busy at work, and now stressed for her interview this afternoon as well, we have decided that for this Thursday Thirteen we will list the best places at our house to relax:
1. The back of the living room couch. This way you can lie down AND hunt birdies at the same time!
2. The top of the stairs. This way you can see what is going on all over the house and you will see enemy pirates long before they see you!
3. The big bed - as long as Mommy is there and Samwise is not!
4. The guest room bed - us kitties get it all to ourselves and there are extra blankets and pillows to sleep on top of too.
5. The back of the couch in the den - if you sleep in just the right spot, the warm air from the computer fan will blow on you.
6. Since autumn is here and winter is fast approaching, we must say in front of the fireplace after the beams build a fire.
7. On Mommy's legs as she is laying in bed either watching TV or sleeping.
8. The futon in the den - the doggies stay away and its comfy.
9. The screened in porch - you can feel the wind in your furrs, smell all of the outside smells, and hear all the birdies too
10. A sunbeam! Oh its heaven!!
11. On the kitchen table - that way you know when the FOODS are coming!
12. On Daddy while he is watching TV. You get to hang out and be all manly while not giving up any comfort.
13. Another sunbeam after you first one moves off - don'tcha just hate it when that happens?
PS: Thank you all for you good wishes for Mommy's interview. Please keep them up for as long as you can. Mommy really really wants this job!! Please and thank you!!