Hi kitties!! Do you like my new blanket? Aunt Susan and Uncle Dave brought it back for me from New Orleans (It's an LSU blanket with Mike the Tiger on it!). They say it is really for all of us (Mommy and Daddy too) but I know that its really mine. I am the Captain, and therefore, everything is mine! In fact, I have been laying here on my new blanket thinking about LK coming to live here and have decided that LK can only come here under these 13 conditions:
1. He has to be the cabin boy. I am the Captain and I shall always be the Captain.
2. He cannot have more treats than me, ever - not even on his purrthday.
3. New toys have to be inspected by me before he can play with them.
4. The Nip is mine! And the chick-hen! So is the rum!! And the stinky goodness (I will share with Dante)!!
5. Samwise and I sleep on the bed. We have this right. No one else does.
6. In the den, I get to look out one window and Dante gets the other. LK will have to wait until someone moves if he wants a window - we are not sharing!
7. Mommy is mine. I only share with Samwise. LK can have Daddy with Dante and Beaux.
8. On the porch, I get the corners to sit in and look out on my domain (backyard) and I do not share.
9. Window hunting for birdies is my hobby and again, I do not share.
10. LK can lay on the antique cat bed, as long as he stays on the other side and fetches my drinks when I want them.
11. LK has to stop beating up Samwise. If he hurts my woofie, I will be very displeased.
12. What's mine is mine and what is his is also mine!
13. LK cannot have my LSU blanket. I really like it.
In fact, I think I will lay here the rest of the day and think up more rules for the little squirt!! Or I may dream about my Pirate Lady Love. Oh yes, I shall dream of my Absolutely Beautiful Lady Boo - unless she would care to come and share my new blanket? I would share everything and anything with My Lady Love!!!