Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuxie Puppy Tuesday

Hi everyone, Samwise here! Jack and Dante let me take over today because Sushi, who lives with Tiger Lily tagged me for my very first ever meme! I am so excited!! Here we go!

Here are the rules: you have to post who tagged you and link back to them and then to the kitties at PetsPics, who created the meme. Then you have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?

1. I would take over the computer and play Daddy's World of Warcraft all day and night just like he does. It looks like fun and I watch him play all the time from my special spot under the computer desk.
2. I would take the window glass out of the window so that I could smell the fresh air when I window hunt and so maybe a bird would fly in that I could play with too (you can see how close the bird feeders are too our window in this picture)!! I think the kitties would like this too. 3. I would eat all of the nummy human food that my Daddy cooks (yes, Daddy cooked the food in the pic below for dinner one night) and not have to share with anyone. I would eat off of my own plate and everything! Oh and guess what kitties - do you know what one of my favorite foods is? FISH! See? I told you I am a cat trapped in a woofie body!!

Finally, I have to show you what Momo gave to my kitty brothers! I think its a wonderful award and I am very proud to be the brother of two such fine kitties!

Have a great week everyone! Thanks for reading my post!!

16 comments:

Daisy said...

If you figure out how to remove the glass from the window, let me know, okay? I would like to do that, too.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We all love fish too. I think that does make us more alike than different! Great meme. It is so nice of Capt'n Jack and Dante to share their bloggie with you. You looked very very handsome in your pictures yesterday Capt'n.

Your devoted pirate lady
Miss Boo

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Samwise, those all sound like wonderful things to do!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I think woofies like fish too. I think wild woofies catch fish when they can't catch anything bigger to eat.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Great award and great meme, and what a cute tuxie puppy!
--JB

PB 'n J said...

What a great list of things Samwise - I'd eat a lot too if I could!

George (PB&J's woofie)

Hi Dante! Sorry, George wanted to talk to Samwise. I'm so pleased that you like your toy, I've got one too, only it's ginger colored - just like you ;-)

Purrs and nosekisses,
Pearl

Unknown said...

Samwise, you are so cute!

I agree with Daisy - if you find out how to remove the glass from all the windows and door let me know how to do it too.

Tiger Lily said...

Those sound like fun things to do Samwise! My Dad is a very good cook too. I am glad Jack and Dante let you take over their blog today.

Sushi

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am starting to like you, Samwise ~!
You are very very cute~!!!!! Thanks for introducing your daddy's cooking today, he is a fine good man!

Mickey's Musings said...

Samwise,those are 3 great things! I would like the windows without glass too :)
Mom is jealous.Your Dad is obviously a great cook!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Jimmy Joe said...

I like your #2, Samwise. I like it when the windows are open and there is no screen! Coco and I both like fish, too. Mmm...
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Motor Home Cats said...

Samwise - those are very interesting wishes. We think your mom and dad should definately give you your 3rd wish, because that is very do-able.

Congratulations Capt. Jack and Sir Dante on your award.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Chance said...

Yoo iz a vewy cyoot woofie Samwise. An dose arr gwate tings ta wants. My howsie duzna hav windows dat I can sees owt of cept in da Mommie bedroom. She sez shes gonna gets me sum perches doh. Maybe I can gets her to takes da gwass owt too.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Those are are all great! We watch momma and daddy play WoW all the time. It looks like so much fun! Momma can turn into a kitty. She likes that. We also like your window idea! We love to sniff outside when momma cracks open the windows! ~Queen Snickers

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh boy, you should definitely do number 2!!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations to your brothers on their award :-D