Monday, February 18, 2008

Mancat Monday - Brothers Suck!

Sometimes. having a brother is just no fun. Sometimes I wish I was an only cat! Let me show you a prime example of why having Captain Jack as a brother is no fun!

For Valentine's Day, my beautiful Pearl sent me the most wonderful card and present. I was so excited! I mean, just look at it!
Isnt it a great feather toy? I love it! Unforunately though, I was not the only one interested in it!
Yep, there's my so-called brother staring at my present that was sent to me by my girl, the beautiful Pearl!
Oh how I love this toy! It was the bestest Valentine's Day present that any kitty could ever ask for and I was so glad it was mine!
My first mistake was getting on the floor with it. Look at that jerk of a brother of mine, sneaking up behind me.

Yep - he stole my perfect toy!!! I was just so in shock that I couldn't help just staring at him. Okay I thought - I can share. After all, its a great toy, what kitty would not want to play with it?!
That pirate fink STOLE it! This is him, walking off with my present from my one and only!! How could he?!

This was a picture that Mommy took as we were getting ready to battle for MY TOY. See that arrogant swagger of Jack's? Wanna know why?

Yep! He stole my toy and then tried to hide with it in the bath tub, thinking that he would not get caught! But hah! Mommy caught him and made him give it back!!!

So I have a annoucement to make! I am selling One Pirate Brother ManCat. Free or Best Offer. I'll throw in our big tub of cat nip if you just take him away!!! Any takers?

24 comments:

Spirit and Ezra said...

Yuo guys won our contest!

Email our Momma at Breane AT Aol DOT com wiff your address and your favorite kinds of treats!

Unknown said...

That toy was a very nice present. We think Jack deserves a big swat on da head.

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh dear! it looks like Captain Jack was trying to keep your bounty to himself!
it must be hard to have a brother. i wouldn't know, i have everything all to myself..well except for Bendrix.
i hope your mommy is feeling better. mine is getting over a tummy bug.
she is going to write your mommy again with updated gossip!

PB 'n J said...

Oh my poor Dante! Thank goodness you managed to find the toy - and I'm so glad you liked it!

Of course, I have two brothers, so I definitely don't need another! Maybe you should try to auction him for Project HAM?! :-)

Purrs,
Your Pearl

Daisy said...

Make him walk the plank!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That looks a lot like the toy that my bean got me that I wouldn't play with. It's now serving as my feather boa collar. And you know Jack IS a pirate and pirate ARE supposed to steal things, so really...what did you expect? So the Flying Dutchmom took him out? Well, good for you!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I's give you Molly if I's takes Jack offa your paws Dante.

Unknown said...

Dante, in the first picture is your foot in a dish?

That is a very nice present that you received from your girlfriend, it was very wrong of Captain Jack to steal it - I smell mutiny!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

HE HE HE... that's what I do to Gemini!

Tybalt said...

Dante, I get the same kind of trouble from my sisters . . .

LZ said...

I'll throw in 2 meezers to sweeten the deal! No? Hmm...siblings suck.

Chase

Fat Eric said...

Like Diamond said...I'm sorry about your toy, Dante, but Jack IS a pirate so what did you expect? Of course he was going to steal it!

Tiger Lily said...

That is a beautiful toy and I am glad your Mom made Jack give it back to you!

Please tell Samwise that my woofie Sushi has tagged him for a meme!

Leona said...

Can you throw in Guy also? I would like to get rid of him. He is famous for stealing all my toys!- Sultanfus

PS- Did you give him the bitey?

SophieKitty said...

When I hear stories liket this, I am so glad I'm an only cat!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Next time tell you mommy to get the toy while you turn the shower on. That will teach him to run off with your toy and try to hide it in the bath!!!

Anonymous said...

We call that game "Scarf". It looks like an excellent fev-ver and we would probably scarf it away too. Sorry.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Uh oh!!! We hope you taught that brother of yours a lesson! That sure is a great toy, and how lucky of you to have a special someone.

Lux said...

My goodness! And everything caught on camera!

Mom, stop giggling!

Motor Home Cats said...

Dante - we are so sorry that your brother tried to take your feather boa. They are a lot of fun to play with. We think that if you really got rid of Capt. Jack, you would be sad after a day or two.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Anonymous said...

Heeellllooooo, pirate!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am so glad your mommy help you find your precious toy back~!!!
Now you could play it again~!

Parker said...

Maybe a little whap and you'll get your gift back!
Smooches!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Thief! That's what he is! Nope, don't want thieving kitties here. Good luck getting someone to take him, Dante.