Hi kitties, Fagin here!! I have a question for all you adult kitties and older kittens out there. Did you get in more trouble as you got older? You see, I am turning into a big mancat now and I can jump lots more places but everytime I try to do more things, I get yelled at! Take this morning for instance. I snuggled up to Mommy and she seemed really happy so I decided she would love to play with me so I put the bitey on her and then she screamed "Fagin, stop it!" and threw me off the bed. I just do not get it!! This has inspired me to write this week's Thursday Thirteen which I will entitle:
13 Things Fagin Heard As He Got Into Trouble
1. "Fagin! Get off the stove you moron!"
2. "Fagin! Stop attacking Dante! He does not want to play!"
3. "Fagin! That is my sandwich! You cannot have it so stop licking it!"
4. "Fagin! You do not drink bubble tea so go away!"
5. "Fagin! You are too young to drink wine. Stop it!"
6. "Fagin! Stop climbing that screen!"
7. "Fagin! Get in this house now! It's raining and you will get soaked on the porch!"
8. "Fagin! Why the hell are you wet? You're taking too much after Billy!"
9. "Fagin! Stop eating my hair!"
10. "Fagin! Stop attacking Samwise's floof. That makes him mad at you!"
11. "Fagin! Do not eat that bug! Give that here!"
12. "Fagin! Stop attacking that doorframe. Why the hell do you do that anyway?!"
13. "Fagin! Captain Jack will kill you for it so stop plotting to steal his Temptations!"
Humans!! I just do not understand why they never let me have any fun!!