Monday, June 2, 2008

Tired Tabby Tuesday

When you are a pirate cat in training, sometimes lessons come at you from out of nowhere and when you least expect them. Take this weekend for instance. Dante told me to practice using my laser eyebeams and I was practicing and doing a good job too!!

See? Don't I look like a scary, fiercesome pirate? I was feeling very confident in myself; so much so that maybe I got a little too confident and I did not notice what was directly above me. Do you see what I mean? The Captain was above me and ready to attack! ACK!
I am proud to say that I did fight back when the Captain attacked me from above with his major whapping skillz. I think he had it easier because he took the high ground but Captain says I have to be prepared to fight my way to the top. As you can see I am getting lots of practice! One day maybe I will be as impressive a pirate as my Captain is. But wow- all that whapping is tiring!
I had to nap! I had no choice so I retreated to Mommy and Daddy's big bed and took a nice long nap. Whew! Pirate lessons are not for the faint at heart! Oh and you can see my toesies and my tummy and my tail in this picture and its Tuesday too so I think this picture is very fitting. When I wake up, I think I will go over to my best friend Bill's house and show him some of my new pirate skillz!!

18 comments:

Parker said...

Fagin, you have some lovely stripes there buddy!

PB 'n J said...

It looks like all that training is tough, but it will be worth it in the end! In fact, we're having a trash the house party while Mommy and Daddy are gone - purrhaps you'd like to test our some of your new skills?

P.S. Pearl is sending Nosekisses to her brave and dashing Pirate ManCat!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Fagin
There is no better training than with Captain Jack and Dante. YOu will be a fine pirate! Great racing stripes!! And a BIG hello and kitty hug to my fearsome ruggedly handsome Captain...

Purrs and Headbumpies
Your devoted pirate lady love
Miss Boo

Tybalt said...

Lookin' good, Fagin! You are growing up fast, little kit.

Milton said...

Fagin, you really are growing up to be a great pirate! Mine mombean sez you have very kissable tum-tum.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fagin, you are learning to be a great pirate! Your toes, tummy and tail are very cute. :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I bet you stood your own! You go! It is hard to be an attack tabby sometimes.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I do not think I would be able to be a pirate in training. Such hard work! Well done Fagin, you deserve a big nap!

~Goldie

Daisy said...

I can see that training to be a pirate is very exhausting work. You are doing great, Fagin!

Anonymous said...

Fagin, you are growing up to be a very Purrageous Pirate, indeed!

The Meezers or Billy said...

FAGIN!!! COME OFUR AND PLAY! PLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAY!!! we can play wif Tybalt's woofie Dana too!!! - Billy

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Your sleepy picture is SOOOOOO cute! ~Empress

Motor Home Cats said...

Training is what you need to get to the top. And those are some great laserbeam eyes.

Keep up the good work.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

SophieKitty said...

It looks like your training is paying off! Great job!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Fagin,
I can see you are a great little pirate~!!!!!
What a wonderful laser eyes~~~~

George the Pup said...

Hey Fagin you sure look like a fun kitten - I love playing with kittens!

Oooh Beaux and Samwise are you coming to the House Trashing Party?! I'm going to help the kitties out - you're more than welcome to help!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Sometimes, ya hafta fight yer way up the "age-grade". I know. Skeeter and LC are way older...

Ayla

Sunny's Mommy said...

No, it's certainly not for the faint of heart. But I think you'll be a great pirate one day soon :-)