Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Heya kitties, it's me, FAGIN!! YAY!! We're getting ready for my BIRTHDAY PARTY that takes place RIGHT HERE TOMMOROW!! YAY!!! FAGIN cannot believe that he is ONE YEAR OLD almost!! Me has learned lots too as FAGIN grew into big mancat. ME thought I would share those things with you for my last kitten Thursday Thirteen so:

13 Things FAGIN has learned in his first year on earth, EVER:

1. FAGIN really loves FOODS!! NOM NOM NOM!!! FOODS is good!!
2. My BESTEST friend ever is the coolest!! Hey Billy! Let's PLAYPLAYPLAY!! NOW!! YAY!!!
3. Woofies are not kitties but theirs furrs are still fun to ATTACK!!
4. FAGIN really loves tem-ta-shuns!! NOM NOM NOM!!
5. Mommy's hair is really FUN to ATTACK!!
6. FAGIN loves the cat dancer. It's the BEST TOY EVER!!!
7. No matter how old FAGIN gets, FAGIN still loves his baby blanket and sleeps on it lots.
8. WATER is fun to ATTACK!! Especially when its coming out of the sink thingie!!'
9. DANTE is the most awesome big brofurr ever!! DANTE is also fun to ATTACK!!
10. Captain Jack still does not like FAGIN. Do you think he ever will?
11. CATNIP!! NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP!!! OH YAY!!!!
12. Check it out, FAGIN has learned to count to 13!! YAY!!!
13. PLAYPLAYPLAY!! ATTACK! SPIN!! DANCE!! EAT!!! NOM NOM NOM!! YAY!!!

Whew, FAGIN has sure learned lots!! Wonder if next year will be so much FUN!?

PS: Please do not forget to come to FAGIN's party tommorow. We're going sailing and fishing and there will be toys and games and FOODS and everything!! PLEASE COME??!!!!!

12 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

ME IS FERST! ME IS FERST!!!

HAPPY PURRFDAY ONE DAY EARLY FAGIN!!!

PLAYPLAYPLAY!!!! NOW!!!!

ME finks that FAGIN is bestest furriend efur!!!!

Billy

Daisy said...

Fagin, you have learned a lot of very important things. The Cat Dancer is my favorite toy, too!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I am very excited about your party. Shall I bring a ham?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh boy! Fagin is gonna be a mancat and haf a party and we is going fishing on da Black Furball and we is gonna haf fun fun fun!

Mr. Hendrix said...

awesome! you've learned so much important stuff Fagin. I can't wait for your party. It will be great fun.

Poppy Q said...

Happy purrthday Fagin. I hopes you gets lots of treats and cuddles.

Look at you in your birthday hat!!

Smooches.

PB 'n J said...

What a great T13 Fagin - those are all great things to do in your first year!

My sweetest ManCat,
I'm getting my floofs all ready, I want to look my furry best for the big party tomorrow!
Purrs and Nosekisses,
Your Black Pearl

Jans Funny Farm said...

Fagin, We hope you have the most wonderful birthday you've ever had. Oh, wait, this will be your first. Well, we still hope it will be the best you've ever had. Play, play, play, nom, nom, nom, attack, attack, attack, and nap, nap, nap with your nip.

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

wow you learndid lots!!!! you iz such a big smart kitty! in my first year i learned to hide from my big scary step-sister! i can't wait for your purrday!

Karen Jo said...

You have learned lots of very important things, Fagin. I am sure that your second year will be just as much fun as your first. I will be sure to come to your party.

Anonymous said...

Fagin Happy Birthday.


Joanne, Jane, Jill, Johnny, Jay boy, Jasmine & Capu from Singapore

Susann said...

Happy Purrday cutie ;)