Hi kitties, Dante here *AHHH-CHOOO.* In honor of my cold *sniff, sniff* I am going to do this week's Thursday Thirteen. I am going to call it *sniff*
Dante's 13 Good Things About Having a Cold!!
1. You get checked on a lot so you get a lot of attention.
2. Mommy gives you snuggles and asks if you are feeling better.
3. Daddy pets you lots and even snorkels your tummy.
4. You can sneeze on the dogs and hope to contaminate them with your cold germs.
5. You get extra treats when you sneeze and look pitiful at your beans.
6. You can take lots of extra naps.
7. You can lay claim to the warm sleep spots.
8. You do not have to play with the kitten if you do not want to.
9. You can snorkel at the dogs and hope to contaminate them with your cold germs.
10. Cold med-a-shun means sleepy Dante means lots more naps.
11. Since your are sick, your beans will carry you everywhere so you do not have to walk unless you want to.
12. The lovely Pearl comes and brings you chick-hen soup and nip tea.
13. The lovely Pearl comes and visits you and snuggles with you until you feel better.