1. Okay, Mommy says we have to say this first - it's about yesterday's photo of Samwise in the cat bed - well, it actually belongs to Samwise, not us. He shares it with us. You see, when Samwise was first found, he lived with Aunt Susan and Uncle Dave for a week (they were looking for his family before adopting him out) and they kept him kenneled in their garage when they were not home. Well, every time they would let him out he would run and jump into that cat bed - an older one that they kept in the garage. When Mommy and Daddy adopted Samwise, Aunt Susan gave him the cat bed he liked so much - so yeah, it's actually his! He shares whenever we want to sleep there though.
2. Mommy calls Dante Don-Juante (Don Juan and Dante combined) at times because she says he is such a lover kitty. Often she just calls him Juan for short.
3. Captain Jack's favorite toy is a feather ball teaser that Mommy can only find at Petco. He is on his third one (see pic below).
4. Beaux can jump up and catch treats in the air and he learned how to do this all on his own!
5. Samwise loves to sleep on his back. Mommy calls this his comfy sleep position. We have a pic of this too cause you have to see how silly it looks!
6. Dante's favorite room in the whole house is the guest bathroom. He likes to hang out in the doorway (see picture below) and will escourt all guests into the bathroom when they enter. Mommy thinks this is because that was were he was quarantined when he first came to live with us.
7. Aunt Susan calls Captain Jack a "Holstein" because he is black and white and really big just like a holstein cow.
8. Beaux is not a morning dog - he loves to climb into bed with Mommy and Daddy and refuses to go outside even when they tell him he has too.
9. When asked what breed Samwise is, Mommy and Daddy say he is a "Spring Board" - half Border Collie and half Springer Spaniel. Aunt Susan says he is a Sheltie not a Border Collie but Mommy says that Spring Sheltie just does not sound as cute to say.
10. Dante has a large scar on his back where no furrs grow (his furrs beside it cover it). The scar came from a bad injury he had when he came to live with us. Daddy thinks that a car fan belt hurt Dante's back because Dante was keeping warm in a car engine when the car's owner started the engine. Dante is all fine now - just scarred - which makes him an even scarier pirate kitty.
11. Captain Jack loves to play with straws. He will steal them out of Mommy's drinks - even if it means spilling the drink everywhere!!
12. Beaux is an escape artist. Mommy and Daddy have had to lay chicken wire on the bottom of the backyard fence to keep Beaux from digging under the fence and escaping.
13. Did you guys know that Tybalt's Mommy is our Mommy's bestest friend?? Yep! They have known each other for about 10 years! That's a really long time!!